Ingredients for making Tula gingerbread
- Sugar (1 cup (180-200g) in the dough, 5 tbsp for glaze) - 1.5 stacks.
- Chicken egg 2 pcs.
- Margarine (soft) 125 g.
- Honey (honey of any kind is suitable) 3 tbsp. l
- Cinnamon (ground) 1 tbsp. l
- Soda (do not extinguish !!!) 1 tsp.
- Milk (for glaze) 2 tbsp. l
- Premium wheat flour 2.5 stack.
- Jam (any thick, with sourness) 1 stack.
- Main ingredients: Milk, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Mixing bowl., Casserole., Fork, Rolling pin, Knife, Sieve, Culinary brush, Baking paper, Baking sheet., Spoon or wooden spatula
Cooking Tula gingerbread:
Step 1: Mix the ingredients.If you want the best gingerbread, use only fresh and quality ingredients for their preparation. In a bowl, mix sugar, soda, cinnamon, eggs and honey. Add softened margarine. Stir thoroughly with a tablespoon until smooth and put in a water bath. To do this, pour water into a saucepan larger than our cup and put on fire. We put our cup on top. Keep the mixture in a water bath for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally with a tablespoon or wooden spatula. After the specified time, you will get an airy homogeneous mass.
Step 2: Add the flour.
Step 3: Roll out the dough.
Step 4: Bake the gingerbread cookies.We cover the baking sheet with baking paper and grease it with oil. If there is no paper, then you can do without it. Then grease the baking sheet itself with oil. Spread our gingerbread cookies on a baking sheet and send to the heated up to 180 degrees oven for 10-12 minutes. The main thing here is not to leave the gingerbread in the oven for too long. They bake quickly enough, grow well in size and blush.
Step 5: Cook the icing.While our gingerbread cookies languish in the oven, we will prepare the icing. To do this, take sugar and milk. Mix them and put on a small fire. As soon as the mixture boils, hold it on fire for 5-6 minutes and remove from heat. Remember to stir constantly. Here our gingerbread cookies will arrive in time. While they are still hot with a culinary brush, grease them generously with icing and let cool.
Step 6: Serve.Serve the cooled gingerbread cookies with tea or milk. They will be good with sour cream. Enjoy your meal!
- - As additional elements, you can add to the gingerbread dough: lemon zest, chopped roasted nuts (for example, walnuts), a little vanilla.
- - Do not reduce the amount of cinnamon - the taste will not be the same! You can add nutmeg and ginger to cinnamon - 1/2 tbsp. l cinnamon + 1/2 tsp nutmeg + 1/2 tsp Ginger
- - Store gingerbread cookies in a plastic bag - remain soft and fragrant for a long time.