Ingredients for Making Curd Muffins
- Butter 100-150 gr.
- 2 eggs
- Sugar 150-200 gr.
- Cottage cheese (any fat content) 200 gr.
- Premium wheat flour 200 gr.
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Main ingredients: Cottage cheese, Butter, Flour
- Serving 7 servings
Inventory:Bowl, Tablespoon, Mixer or blender (or fork), Paper cupcake muffins, Metal cupcake baking dish, Oven, Large serving dish
Cooking curd muffins:
Step 1: Knead the dough.
Step 2: .Put cottage cheese, eggs and sugar in a sufficiently large bowl, and gently begin to stir the contents with a mixer. The latter is not necessary at all, and you can do with an ordinary tablespoon or fork. After a while - after about 1 minute - we add pre-softened butter, baking powder, and gradually pour in the flour, continuing to stir. After about 1-2 minutes, the mixture will become homogeneous, and future muffins can already be shaped.
Step 2: Bake.
Step 4: .We put paper molds in metal. Despite the fact that the latter is specially adapted for baking without an intermediary, we will act differently, since we do not have to carry out in this case even minimal cleaning. We will try to adhere to a simple principle: do not do too much! So, all the paper forms already in their cells and a tablespoon carefully place the mixture in them. And remember, be sure to leave about one third of the volume of forms unfilledas the muffins will "grow". Preheat the oven to 180-200 degrees and bake 15-20 minutes.
Step 3: Serve the curd muffins to the table.Noticing a clear blush on the "grown" muffins and counting the right time, turn off the oven and remove the form from it. Place on a dish. Paper molds can be removed for greater naturalness. Enjoy your meal!
- - Butter can be easily replaced with margarine or vegetable.
- - If you want to make the dough more porous and airy, then you can add ordinary potato starch to it.
- - If you do not have a special cellular form for cupcakes, then you can use paper in combination with a regular baking sheet, the same original silicone is sold.
- - During the preparation of the dough, you can add additional ingredients: pieces of chocolate, fruit, chopped nuts, honey, etc.
- - You can decorate muffins in many ways. For example, grease with melted butter and sprinkle with powdered sugar or food powder, and you can also melt chocolate and grease it. Also wonderful option with a cherry crowning a cupcake.