Ingredients for Making Chicken Broth
- Chicken 1 pc. (weighing 1.5 kg)
- Onions 200 gr.
- Potato 500 gr.
- Carrots 150 gr.
- Pasta (noodles or stars) 250 gr.
- Peas pepper to taste to taste
- Salt to taste to taste
- Parsley to taste
- Main Ingredients Chicken
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Saucepan, Cutting board, Kitchen knife, Spoon, Cook, Serving plates
Cooking Chicken Broth:
Step 1: Cook the chicken.Of course, it’s best to cook a clean broth without any vegetables. But believe me, neither potatoes nor a little pasta will spoil the light taste, but rather give the soup richness and satiety. It is advisable to find a chicken homemade, but I have a store. So, the first thing you need to wash the chicken and cut into pieces. We shift it into a four-liter pan, fill it with water and set it to simmer on medium heat. As soon as the water begins to boil, remove the noise, add salt and pepper peas, reduce the heat and cover. Cook until tender (about 40 minutes).
Step 2: Cut the vegetables.At this time, we clean all the vegetables. Cut the potatoes into medium cubes. Onions finely chop, and rub the carrots on a coarse grater.
Step 3: Cook the chicken broth.The broth does not require frying from onions and carrots. Therefore, after the chicken is cooked, we take it out of the broth and add the potatoes, cook for 15 minutes. Then we add onions, carrots and pasta to the pan (I have a little starry stuff in my house, and so I usually cook with noodles). Cook for 5-7 minutes until the pasta is ready. At the end, add the pieces of chicken, and, if necessary, salt and pepper.
Step 4: Serve the chicken broth.Sprinkle the finished broth with finely chopped herbs and pour into plates. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can simplify the recipe a little: cook the chicken in salted water for 30 minutes, and then add homemade noodles; cook until tender and sprinkle with herbs at the end.
- - You can add bay leaf to the broth, but for some reason mine do not like its taste.
- - It is best to cook such a broth from domestic chicken.
- - Bones can be separated from pieces of cooked meat.
- - If you do not add pasta to the broth, you can feed children from a young age with such a light soup.
- - From the specified amount of ingredients, a four-liter broth pan is obtained.