Ingredients for Cooking Baked Fish with Apples
- Fish fillet or whole fish 800 gr (for this recipe I use pollock, but any other is suitable)
- Average apples 2 pcs.
- Lemon 1/2 pc
- 2 eggs
- Milk 250 ml
- Flour 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil (for frying) to taste
- fresh herbs 1 bunch
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Butter to taste
- Main IngredientsMintai, Apple
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:baking dish, oven, bowl, whisk, frying pan
Cooking fish baked with apples:
Step 1: take fish or fish fillet.It is advisable to choose fish with white meat. For starters, consider this option if you choose fillet, preferably menth fish. Fillet must be washed thoroughly, and then dried. It is best to cut into large pieces, put in a skillet and fry over low heat. You can don’t fry the fillet, but immediately put it on the baking dish. If you choose to cook whole fish, then you need to clean it, and then lay it on the baking dish as well.
Step 2: stack the apples.After you wash the apples, they should be cut into slices, removing the core, after which the apples are watered with freshly squeezed lemon juice (thus, the iron contained in the apples will not oxidize and they will not darken). Also, you can first lay the apple slices on the fish, and then pour plenty of lemon juice on it. The property of lemon juice will eliminate excess fishy odor.
Step 3: beat eggs and milk.The eggs should be broken into a bowl and beat a little, then add the flour and mix everything thoroughly. Then add milk (eggs and milk, of course, I would like it to be homemade), salt, pepper and whip it all to taste. With the mixture that you have, pour the fish with the apples already laid.
Step 4: bake.Put the mold in the oven, already heated to 180 degrees. Bake for about forty minutes. Readiness can be checked by the golden crust, which should be formed.
Step 5: serve the baked fish with apples.
Step 6: .After the fish is completely baked, take it out of the oven, sprinkle with herbs, and serve. And you can decorate it with your own taste. Bon Appetit!
- - If you have chosen to cook whole fish, you should make surface cuts in width, so the fish will be better soaked during baking.
- - Fish with apples can also be baked in a falge, but 10 minutes before being ready, the falcon will need to be partially removed to allow the fish to brown.
- - Before baking, you can put a couple of pieces of butter on the fish, this will give it a more rich taste and make the crust more ruddy.