Ingredients for Salad "Fungus"
- Chicken eggs 4 pieces.
- Smoked chicken breast 300 grams.
- Champignons 300 grams.
- Hard cheese 150 grams.
- Onion 2 pieces.
- Carrot 1 piece.
- Mayonnaise 1 can.
- Vegetable oil for frying.
- Greens (dill, parsley) for decoration.
- Salt, pepper to taste.
- Main ingredients: Chicken, Eggs, Mushrooms
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Spoon, Bowl, Saucepan, Frying pan, Spatula, Grater, Serving plate, Kitchen stove
Cooking "Fungus" salad:
Step 1: prepare the eggs.Boil eggs in a pan with cold water over medium heat for 10 minutes. We will cool the boiled eggs under a stream of cold water and clean. Separate the whites from the yolks. Rub on a fine grater separate proteins and yolks.
Step 2: prepare the onion.Peel the onion from the husk. In order not to watery eyes, periodically wet the knife and bulbs under a stream of cold water. Cut the knife into thin half rings with a knife on a cutting board. Heat the pan with vegetable oil over high heat. Fry the onion until golden brown over medium heat for 7 minutesstirring occasionally with a spatula.
Step 3: prepare the champignons.We cut fresh champignons with a knife on a cutting board into small cubes. Then fry in a pan with vegetable oil until cooked for 15 minutes.
Step 4: prepare the chicken breast.Chop the chicken breast with a knife on a cutting board into small cubes.
Step 5: prepare carrots and cheese.Boil the carrots in a saucepan with cold water over medium heat for 30 minutes. Then cool at room temperature. Cheese and carrots rub on a fine grater.
Step 6: prepare the "Fungus" salad.In a bowl, mix the chicken breast, mushrooms, onions, egg yolks and half the proteins. Salt and pepper to taste, grease with mayonnaise and mix with a spoon. Then put the mushroom-shaped salad on a serving plate. We spread carrots on the mushroom hat, cheese under the hat. Put the remaining egg whites on the leg, lay dill at the bottom of the leg. Decorate the mushroom hat with a parsley leaf.
Step 7: serve the Fungus salad.The salad is immediately served at the festive table or for a family dinner. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can use the idea of decorating the salad in the form of a mushroom for any other salad.
- - A mushroom hat can be decorated with a bee. In order to make it you will need a piece of cheese, two olives and one olive. Cut the wings out of cheese. We cut olives and olives in circles, put them one by one, forming a striped yellow-black body of a bee. We cut out two arcs from olive - these are antennae. Let's collect a bee on a mushroom hat.
- - You can not mix the ingredients for the salad, but spread it in layers, spreading each layer with mayonnaise.
- - Finely chopped fresh herbs can be added to the salad.