Italian Sturgeon Ingredients
- Sturgeon fillet (frozen) 1 kg.
- Onion 1 pc.
- Butter 50 gr.
- Tomato 2 pcs.
- Dry white wine 100 ml.
- Tomato sauce (spicy) 20 gr.
- Lemon 1 pc.
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients: Osetra, Tomato, White Wine
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Frying Pan, Bowl, Knife, Cutting Board, Dish
Italian sturgeon cooking:
Step 1: Prepare the sturgeon.To prepare such a dish, it is very important to choose the right sturgeon. These should be pieces of pure fillet without cartilage. Initially, they must be thawed at room temperature, and then remove the skin. To do this, it is necessary to pour fish over with boiling water, then pry off the skin with a long knife and pull with your fingers, carefully separating it from the loin. Thus, we clear all pieces of fish. Next, thoroughly wash the meat in water and dry them slightly with napkins or paper towels. Cut sturgeon into portioned pieces, but not very small. The serving is considered optimal across the width of 5-7 centimeters.
Step 2: Cook the sturgeon.Onions are peeled and washed thoroughly. Next, cut the onion into small cubes. In a frying pan over medium heat, drown butter, after which we add chopped onion into it and fry it a little, occasionally stirring with a spatula. At this time, we pour the washed tomatoes over with boiling water and remove the skin from them, after which we cut the tomatoes into small cubes. We also add them to the pan, and then fry the contents until the juice from the tomatoes evaporates. Pour the wine into the pan and lay the pieces of sturgeon. Let them in the pan over low heat until the fish is ready. 5-6 minutes are enough for thisto fry sturgeon on both sides until golden crisp. Next, we extract fish from the resulting sauce, and add hot tomato sauce and the juice of one lemon to it, then mix the sauce thoroughly.
Step 3: Serve the sturgeon in Italian.Serve such sturgeon with pasta or other pasta. When served on cooked pasta mixed with grated cheese, a piece of sturgeon is laid and on top of all this is abundantly watered with previously prepared sauce. This is a very tasty and quick dish. Good appetite!
- - In order to defrost the fish faster, it can be placed in a bowl of cool water. This step contributes to the fastest thawing of products in vivo.
- - The most valuable advice when cutting onions is to wet the blade of the knife and the onion with cold water. This measure prevents the watery eyes in your eyes when working with onions.
- - Sturgeon is very useful for our body fish, rich in vitamins and minerals. In this regard, if possible, cook it for yourself and your children, whose growing organisms are especially in need of calcium.