French Shrimp Ingredients
French Shrimp Ingredients:
- Shrimps (frozen) 400 gr.
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Premium wheat flour 1/2 cup
- 1/2 breadcrumbs
- Dry basil to taste
- Salt to taste
For the sauce:
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Sour cream (any fat content) 1/3 cup
- Pickled (salted) cucumber 1 pc.
- Onion 1/2 pcs.
- Olives 7-10 pcs.
- Parsley to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl, Mixer (whisk), Frying pan, Tablespoon, Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Kitchen stove
French Shrimp Cooking:
Step 1: Peel the shrimp.It is advisable to take shrimps fresh, but you can do with frozen, both already boiled and raw. Defrost the shrimp and clean it from the shell. To do this, you need to take the shrimp by the head, turning it upside down, and carefully remove its legs. After that, pull the head, pull it out and pull the armor over the tail. The tail itself should be left.
Step 2: Breaded Shrimp.
Step 3: Fry the shrimp.Pour the vegetable oil into the pan, heat it up over medium heat and put the shrimp in the pan. Fry shrimp 2-3 minutes on both sides to a golden crust. Then we turn off the stove and put the shrimp on a paper towel or napkin to absorb excess fat.
Step 4: Cook the sauce.In a small bowl, mix sour cream with mayonnaise. Finely chop the pickled cucumber with a knife. Peel the onion from the husk. Scald with boiling water and also chop into small pieces. We wash the greens under cold running water, scald with boiling water and chop. Olives are also finely cut. We spread the cucumber, onion, olives and greens to the sauce and mix it thoroughly.
Step 5: Serve the shrimp in French.We serve shrimps on a dish, put the sauce in a saucepan and serve shrimps with sauce to the table. Enjoy your meal!
- - In order to make the shrimp easier to clean, you can boil them in boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- - If desired, the sauce can be seasoned with lemon juice, this will give the dish additional acidity.
- - Mayonnaise can be excluded from the recipe by completely replacing it with sour cream.