Ingredients for making Crimean mussels
- Frozen mussels 300 grams
- Onion small 3 pieces
- Carrot 1 piece
- Bulgarian pepper 1 piece
- Parsley 5 sprigs
- Garlic leaves 1-2 pieces
- Tomato paste 70 grams or 2 tablespoons
- Sour cream 25% 2 tablespoons
- Olive oil for frying 4 tablespoons
- Sprig of rosemary 1 piece
- Tea black 1 cup
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper 1 pinch
- A mixture of Uzbek herbs 1 pinch
- Sumy 2 pinches
- Tandori Masala 1 pinch
- Main ingredientsMussels and scallops
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Bowl, Stewpan, Knife, Cutting board, wooden or plastic, Frying pan, Wooden overturning spatula, Spoon, Cooker, Serving plates
Cooking Crimean mussels:
Step 1: defrost the mussels.
Step 2: prepare the vegetables.We take a carrot, wash it, with a brush we clean it from the skin and three on a grater. It is advisable to rub on a coarse grater, but if it does not work out, you can rub on a fine grater. Onion, wash, peel, wash again and cut it into thin half rings. In order not to hurt the eyes when cutting the onion of the eye - it is worth looking at the fire or constantly wet the knife with cold water. My bell pepper, cut in half, peel it from the stalk and cut into small pieces. Wash greens thoroughly under water to wash away all sand and dirt, and then finely chop.
Step 3: fry the mussels.We take a frying pan, pour olive oil for frying there and heat over high heat. When the pan is heated, take a sprig of rosemary and fry it in a pan minutes so 5-7. Then pour the mussels into the pan and fry constantly stirring over high heat. about 3-4 minutes. Then we add chopped onions, carrots, garlic, parsley, Bulgarian pepper into the pan and pour in 0.5 cup tea. Thoroughly stir everything with a spoon or a spatula to turn over. Across 2-3 minutes add salt and all spices to the mussels (ground black pepper, a mixture of Uzbek herbs, sumy and tandori masala). Mix everything thoroughly and fry without stopping stirring yet 5 minutes. Then add sour cream, tomato paste and if the dish is quite thick, you can add another half a glass of black tea. Mix everything and simmer still minutes 2.
Step 4: serve the Crimean mussels.Then remove from heat. It is advisable to immediately serve the dish in a serving dish, but you can also put it out of the pan right away to everyone on a serving plate. As a side dish, boiled rice or spaghetti is ideal for such a dish. Enjoy your meal!
- - as the mussels spoil quite quickly, it is advisable not to store them in the refrigerator for a long time.
- - Never soak the mussels in the water so that they unfreeze in this way! After that, they will not only lose all their taste, but also their aroma.
- - This dish can be an ideal appetizer for very cold light beer.
- - I advise you to try this dish using not frozen mussels with shells, but take canned mussels.