- Premium wheat flour 1 cup
- Water (boiled) 1/3 cup
- Honey 2 tablespoons
- Vegetable oil 3 tablespoons
- 1/3 teaspoon baking powder
- Raisins (for decoration) 20 gr.
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Baking sheet, Parchment paper, Bowl, Serving plate
Step 1: Knead the lean dough.So, first of all, you need to boil water in the kettle, then pour it into a bowl and dissolve in it two tablespoons of honey. Then add a little salt and vegetable oil to the bowl and mix everything thoroughly. Next, we start pouring wheat flour with baking powder in portions and knead the elastic dough. At the same time, knead it not less than 10-15 minutes, and in the end it should resemble plasticine.
Step 2: Cook the Larks.Set the oven to heat. 180 degrees. From the dough we form a sausage (about 4 cm thick) and cut it into small pieces (uniform). Now we sculpt a lark from each flagellum: we tie a knot out of it, and form a head from one end, a tail from the other, and draw feathers with a knife. We cut the raisins in half and insert it on both sides of the head, thus forming the eyes. We take a baking sheet, cover it with parchment paper and put our birds on it. Then we go to bake in the oven 20-25 minutes until they are ready.
Step 3: Serve the Lark.Cool ready-to-eat larks to cool slightly, transfer to a serving dish and can be served. Brew aromatic tea and invite the household to feast. Enjoy your meal!
- - I got 6 small birds.
- - If desired, the lark can be slightly sprinkled with water and then sprinkled with sugar. And only then we send to bake in the oven. Thus, the birds turn out to be more sweet.
- - To give the larks a more piquant taste, add a little ground walnuts when kneading the dough.