Ingredients for making an Apricot Mix cocktail
- Orange juice 100 milliliters.
- Apricot juice 100 milliliters.
- Lemon juice 40 milliliters.
- A mug of orange for decoration.
- Main IngredientsApricot
- Serving 1 serving
Inventory:Glass for cocktails., Tablespoon.
Preparation of cocktail "Apricot mix":
Step 1: prepare the Apricot Mix cocktail.A cocktail glass and a spoon are cooled in the refrigerator for half an hour. Prepare glasses with three fruit juices. Pour apricot juice, orange juice and lemon juice alternately into a chilled glass. So that the layers do not mix, pour the juice on the back of the chilled spoon.
Step 2: serve the Apricot Mix cocktail.Glasses with the Apricot Mix cocktail can be decorated with a circle of orange and served with a drinking straw on the festive table. Enjoy your meal!
- - Also, a cocktail can be prepared with the addition of milk and yogurt.
- - Instead of apricot juice, you can use apricots, crushed in a blender.
- - The cocktail will be even tastier with freshly squeezed juices.
- - You can add ice cubes to the cocktail.
- - You can decorate a cocktail with a circle of lemon or a cherry.