Ingredients for Cooking Fried Oysters
- Oysters 1 kg
- Chives 50 grams
- Onions 1 piece
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Chili pepper 1 piece
- Carrot 1 piece
- Caraway seeds 1 tablespoon
- Parsley 1 tablespoon
- Dry white wine 150 ml
- Pernot (is a French liquor with anise flavor) 1 teaspoon
- Cream (at least 30% fat) 2 tablespoons
- Main ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Cooker, Stewpan, Wooden Shovel, Cutlery, Measuring Cup, Cutting Board, Sharp Knife, Deep Bowl, Serving Portions
Cooking Fried Oysters:
Step 1: Prepare the oysters and chop the vegetables.To get started, put the oysters in a large deep bowl and fill with cold water. In it, rinse them well, remove the so-called "beards" and rinse again under running water. Rinse greens, garlic and carrots well under running water. Peel the onions and garlic, and peel the carrots. Finely chop. Mash the chili peppers gently in your hands, then cut into two approximately equal parts and remove the seeds. Then cut the pepper into thin strips, fold them together and chop finely.
Step 2: Fry vegetables and oysters.
Step 3: Add the wine and Pernod.Then remove the lid and pour the wine and Pernot into the stewpan. Shake and cook more half a minute. During this time, the amount of wine should decrease twice. Then cover again and cook for another minute. Place a large colander over a deep bowl and pour oysters with vegetables into it. Remove and discard all oysters that did not open during cooking.
Step 4: Add the spices to taste.Pour the filtered liquid back into the saucepan, warm up and add cream and chopped pre-parsley. Now taste it. If necessary, add salt and pepper to your liking. Return the oysters with vegetables to the stewpan and heat them.
Step 5: Serve the fried oysters.Divide the contents of the saucepan between two soup serving plates. Serve a dish of mayonnaise to the table. Good appetite!
- - If you wish, you can add a few more favorite components to these vegetables, this will not spoil the taste of the dish.
- - You can also use spices to your liking.
- - Pay special attention to the fact that if the oyster shells opened spontaneously during storage, then it is strictly not recommended to eat them.