Ingredients for cooking chicken in the oven, baked with potatoes and mushrooms
- Whole gutted chicken (or its individual parts) 1-1.5 kg.
- Potato (preferably young, medium size) 1 kg.
- Fresh champignons 500 gr.
- Onions (or shallots) 3 pcs.
- Rosemary 4 sprigs
- Ground sweet paprika 2 tbsp. spoons
- Olive oil 4 tbsp. spoons
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Chicken, Mushrooms
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Bowl, Culinary brush, Culinary thread, Paper towels, Baking sheet, Oven, Wide dish
Cooking chicken in the oven, baked with potatoes and mushrooms:
Step 1: Prepare the chicken for baking.For cooking, you can use as a whole chicken, and any part of it (fillet, breast, drumsticks, thighs, backs). Any quarters are perfect for baking. It is reasonable to do this: if this is some special occasion or holiday, then you can cook the whole carcass: it looks very solemn and beautiful, but on a typical day, butchering is also tasty, and it cooks many times faster. Rinse the chicken well in water, then dry it with paper towels. Next, in a bowl, mix olive oil and dry ground paprika until uniform. Salt the chicken evenly and pepper with black pepper, rubbing these spices a little into the skin. Next, we connect the legs together with culinary thread, and we wrap the wings behind the back. When this is done, put the chicken on a cutting board or in a bowl and grease it with a mixture of oil and paprika with a culinary brush. If you don’t have one, then you can rub the meat directly with this mass.
Step 2: Cook the potatoes and mushrooms.
Step 3: Bake the dish.
Step 4: Serve the chicken in the oven, baked with potatoes and mushrooms.The dish is served hot. We spread the chicken on the dish, and spread the garnish around it. Already during the feast, the chicken is divided into parts and laid out on portioned plates. Fragrant, with a crispy crust, it will give a holiday and true pleasure to every home and all your loved ones. Bon appetit to all!
- - To such a dish, you can serve any sauce to your taste, suitable for tender chicken meat. And it can be both spicy options, and tender, creamy, cheese, citrus and garlic varieties. Here it all depends on your desires and preferences.
- - If the chicken you are going to use is frozen, it must first be thawed. This is best done in advance and naturally. To speed up this process, you can place it in a bowl of cold water.
- - To enrich the taste in the marinade with butter and paprika for chicken, you can use a little crushed garlic and special seasonings (for chicken grilled or others to your taste).