Ingredients for Making Chocolate Fondant with Whipped Cream
- Dark chocolate 100 grams
- Butter 110 grams
- Sugar 100 grams
- 2 eggs
- Egg yolks 3 pieces
- Corn starch 50 grams
- Cream (not less than 35% fat content) 250 ml
- Cocoa powder 1 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Main Ingredients Cream, Cocoa and Chocolate
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Cutlery, Oven, Cooker, Saucepan and bowl for a water bath, Mixer or blender, Deep bowl, Small ceramic baking tins, Serving dish
Making chocolate fondant with whipped cream:
Step 1: Melt the chocolate in a water bath.To medium heat install a water bath. For those who are not familiar with the technology of its establishment, I’ll explain. The pan must be filled with water, evenly to half, set to medium heat, place a bowl of a suitable size on top. And put chocolate in it, previously broken into small pieces, so that it melts faster. At the same time, you don’t need to stir the chocolate at all, it will not burn, and so just wait until it melts completely.
Step 2: Prepare the dough for the fondant.
Step 3: Bake the fondants in the oven.
Step 4: Make the whipped cream.While our dessert cools in molds, prepare the cream. Beat them with a mixer. at low power in a strong foamso as not to turn cream into butter. Therefore, be very careful and stop the whipping process during.
Step 5: Serve the chocolate fondant.Carefully pry the cooled fondants with a knife along the edges and separate from the molds. Carefully remove the desserts and transfer them to a large serving dish or to serving plates. Serve with whipped cream to cover the desserts. In addition, you can sprinkle ready-made fondants with powdered sugar, cinnamon or cocoa powder. Choose a sprinkle according to your taste preferences. Good appetite!
- - You can also melt chocolate with a microwave, if you have one. To do this, the tiles must be broken into pieces or grated on a coarse grater and put into heat-resistant dishes. At medium power in the microwave, chocolate will melt in just 15-20 seconds.
- - There is a finished product in stores called "whipped cream", they are usually sold in bottles. But this product is not suitable for our fondants. Firstly, they are not saturated in taste and often settle quickly. When you take this step yourself, you will perfectly feel the difference in taste, texture and aroma of whipped cream.
- - To decorate the dish, on a serving dish next to the products, you can sprinkle a little zest of orange or lemon, or make thin wrapped strips from it (using a peeler) and place them beautifully next to them. Such a decoration also adds a wonderful aroma to the dish.