Ingredients for Cooking Pork with Pineapple and Curry
- Chili pepper 1 pc.
- Pork (freshest, chilled tenderloin) 400 grams
- Onion 2 onions
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Ginger 30 grams
- Curry powder 2 tsp
- Sour cream 200 grams
- Pineapple 200 grams
- Salt to your liking
- Vegetable oil at its discretion
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Pineapple
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Saucepan, Frying pan, Cutlery, Serving plate or portion plates
Cooking pork with pineapple and curry:
Step 1: Prepare the meat.For cooking this dish I advise take dense meat cut from the shoulder blade, as we will put it out. Dense pieces of meat give more flavor to the dish and more juicy. We wash the meat with running cold water and remove all white veins and pieces of fat. Cut into pieces 2x2 centimeters. This is the best option for preparing such a dish. On hot in a frying pan, put the vegetable oil in a chili pepper and fry it well for a minute or two. We put it aside and after that we lay out pieces of meat prepared in advance. Fry them over high heat until golden brownstirring constantly with a wooden spatula. The crust perfectly enriches the taste of meat in the future. At the end of frying, sprinkle everything with curry powder and mix well. Then pour the pork into the pan and put on a small firecover with a lid. Stew meat until the appearance of our own juice. If you had thawed meat, and not fresh (it gives less juice), then you can add a little water.
Step 2: Cooking the meat.We peel the onions from the husks and rinse. Then cut into half rings and fry in a pan. Once the onion has become transparent, add a spoonful of sugar and mix. While the onions are stewed, peel the garlic and cut it into small pieces. With ginger we do the same. Add it all to the bow. for one minute, stir and transfer to the pan to the pork meat.
Step 3: Mix all the ingredients.Stew meat on low heat for about 30-40 minutesuntil it is soft and completely cooked. Then we pour sour cream to it and let it boil, wait five minutes. At the end, spread the canned pineapple, cut into small cubes in advance. Let's put out everything 5 more minutes, but so that the pineapple retains its natural crunch. Sprinkle with salt.
Step 4: Serve the pork with pineapple and curry.As a side dish for this dish, you can use boiled rice or potatoes and soy sauce in addition. Good appetite!
- - If you do not have chili peppers at hand, then the meat should be fried in small portions over high heat. Or even before laying it out in a pan, fry one clove of garlic.
- - You can try to cook such a dish not only from pork meat. Experiment with beef, lamb, and veal. In my opinion, it should turn out no less tasty.
- - Sour cream for the preparation of this dish is best purchased on the market, that is, homemade, it is more dense and saturated.