Ingredients for making potato pancakes
- Potato 5 pcs. (medium size)
- flour 2 tbsp
- egg - 2 pcs. taste
- onion 2 pcs.
- vegetable oil for frying potato pancakes
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients Potato
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:grater, bowl, whisk, tablespoon, frying pan, stove
Cooking potato pancakes:
Step 1: Three PotatoesWash the potatoes, peel, rinse again. So that it does not darken, fill it with cold water. Grate potatoes.
Step 2: prepare the onion.Peel the onion, grate it on a fine grater. In order not to pinch your eyes from the onion, you can scald the onion and knife with hot water.
Step 3: prepare the dough.In a bowl, combine potatoes, onions, eggs, flour, salt, pepper and mix the dough well until smooth.
Step 4: fry potato pancakes.Add vegetable oil to the pan, heat and fry potato pancakes. Spread the dough with a tablespoon in the pan in the form of small cakes. Fry potato pancakes until golden brown, then flip over to the other side and repeat the procedure.
Step 5: serve the potato pancakes.Serve hot potato pancakes to the table. Together with the finished dish, you can serve sour cream, with which they are perfectly combined. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you do not like onions, you can cook pancakes without onions, they will be no less tasty.
- - You can add finely chopped dill to the dough, it will give the dramas freshness of summer
- - Traditionally, potato pancakes are served hot and with sour cream; in addition, you can serve them with any other sauce, such as garlic.