Ingredients for Cooking Broiled Broccoli
- Broccoli cabbage 1 head
- Chicken egg 2 pieces
- Breadcrumbs or plain semolina 1 pack or 100 grams
- Vegetable oil 150 ml
- Ground black pepper to your liking
- Salt to your liking
- Filtered pure water - 1-1.5 liters to taste
- Main Ingredients Broccoli
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Wooden spatula, Colander, Frying pan, Cutlery, Saucepan, Serving plate or portion plates
Cooking fried broccoli:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.All inflorescences with cabbage should trim and rinse a large amount of running water, cut off the extra leaves. Choose fresh cabbage so that it is not sluggish. Next, put a pot of water on the fire and let it boil. We salt and send there all the inflorescences of cabbage so that they boil. It will take us time no more than five minutes. Then put the broccoli in a colander, rinse under cold water and drain well. Pour breadcrumbs into one bowl. In the other, rinse the eggs first, and then drive them in. Mix thoroughly with a fork, adding a little salt and freshly ground pepper.
Step 2: Fry the broccoli.We take each inflorescence separately and send it first to a bowl with beaten eggs, then - with breadcrumbs. Then we put in a hot pan with vegetable oil. Fry on all sides until golden brown. Fold the ready cabbage in a colander to make the glass oil.
Step 3: Serve the fried broccoli.Spread the fried broccoli on a plate and sprinkle with ground walnuts or slices of feta cheese. This excellent dish can be served as a separate dish, as well as a great addition to any kind of meat. Good appetite!
- - For a pleasant aroma, at the end of cooking, add a clove of garlic to the pan. Your appetite will play out from such a smell so that you can’t stop and ask for supplements.
- - Thus, it is possible to cook not only broccoli, but also any other cauliflower, each of them will have a rather diverse taste.
- - Such an appetizer can also be served cold to spirits.