Ingredients for Cooking Pork Schnitzel
- Pork loin (meat for chop) 600 gr.
- Premium wheat flour 100 gr.
- Lemon a couple drops of fresh juice
- Vegetable oil for frying 20 ml
- Chicken egg 2 pcs.
- Salt, pepper to taste to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 3 servings
- World cuisineAustrian cuisine
Inventory:Deep plates - 2 amount, Knife, Cutting board, Hammer for beating meat, Cooker, Thick-walled pan, Shovel, Culinary film
Cooking pork schnitzel:
Step 1: prepare the meat.Schnitzel is a traditional Austrian dish and, as a rule, is prepared from a first-class piece of pork. For such purposes, they use primarily a loin. Here we wash it under running water. Then cut the loin into slices three centimeters thick. We spread the cling film on the cutting board and lay out the pieces of pork on it. Cover with a second layer of film and beat off with a kitchen hammer carefully on both sides. The meat is almost done!
Step 2: roll in breadcrumbs.Now rub each slice with salt and pepper. Set aside. We move the deep plates towards us. Pour flour into one of them, and break eggs into the other. Beat them by dropping a couple of drops of lemon and sprinkling a little spices. Mix again. The breading is ready! Now put the pan on the fire and heat the oil in it. While the pan is warming up, we chop each piece of meat in flour, and then transfer it to the egg. From there - to the pan! Fry for 5-7 minutes until golden brown.
Step 3: serve the pork schnitzel.We serve ready schnitzel with fresh vegetables, vegetable salad or with a side dish to taste! Enjoy your meal!
- - You can use coriander and rosemary as seasonings. Only neatly. Do not overdo it!
- - You can also cook schnitzel in lemon-honey sauce. To do this, squeeze the juice from half a lemon and two oranges, add a teaspoon of mustard and a teaspoon of honey. Leave the beaten meat in this mixture for 30 minutes and then fry.
- - You can also use breadcrumbs instead of flour, they can be either fresh or spicy.