Strawberry Panacotta Ingredients
- Cream-1l .; taste
- Sugar-150g .; taste
- Gelatin-1 pack .; taste
- Vanillin to taste; taste
- Rosemary pinch; taste
- Strawberry jam-50g .; taste
- Mint for decoration. taste
- Main ingredients of Strawberry
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan ;, Spoon ;, Kettle ;, Cookie cutters ;, Sieve.
Cooking Strawberry Panacotta:
Step 1: Cook the enchanting mixture.Let's get started. Pour the cream into a saucepan and put on fire. Add a little sugar, stirring with a spoon. In the already boiling cream, add vanilla and a few vanilla needles. Now we soak gelatin with cold milk, there should be a small amount of milk. Then dilute everything with hot milk. When the milk begins to boil, pour the diluted gelatin. After, mix well, do not leave clots. And then take off the heat.
Step 2: Pour the liquid into the molds.We filter the whole mass through a strainer, thus getting rid of excesses, then pour the dessert into forms. Put the dessert to cool. It will take about an hour, you can put it in the refrigerator.
Step 3: Decorate and serve.To begin, we will take out the frozen dessert. A plate with hot water will help us with this. Drop the molds into the water for a minute. Then the dessert will be very easy to pull out. And put the panacotta on a plate. Pour on top a pleasantly sweet strawberry jam and decorate with a sprig of mint and raspberry. Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of raspberries, you can use sliced strawberries.
- - For individuality, you can make a hole in the middle, and the shape of the dessert will look like a bagel. Throw the chopped fruit inside, in this case strawberries.
- - It is advisable not to boil the mixture, then you will have to fiddle for a long time to fix the mistake.