Ingredients for making lazy khachapuri in pita bread
Ingredients for making lazy khachapuri in pita bread:
- Pita 5-6 pieces
- Pasteurized milk 150 milliliters
- 2-3 eggs
- Butter 2 Tbsp
- Hard cheese of any brand up to 78% fat content 500 grams
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Main Ingredients
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting table, Knife, Stove, Small pan, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Whisk, Small bowl, Coarse grater, Chef brush, Tablespoon, Plate, Oven, Nonstick pan, Baking paper, Large flat plate, Kitchen spatula
Cooking lazy khachapuri in pita bread:
Step 1: prepare pita bread and beat eggs.Lay the pita bread on a clean cutting table and unfold it full-length. With a sharp knife, cut it into small pieces or into desired portions. It can be 2 pieces or 4, it all depends on your desire. Place the butter in a small saucepan, and melt it on a stove included in the medium level, do not boil the butter! Cool the melted fat to room temperature, it will take a little time, approximately 3 to 4 minutes. In a deep bowl, beat the eggs without shells, add the cooled melted butter and beat the total mass with a whisk until smooth.
Step 2: prepare the filling for the lazy khachapuri in pita bread.Take a coarse grater, place it over a deep bowl and rub the desired amount of hard cheese into it. Then beat a chicken egg into a small bowl and beat it with a fork until lush foam, this process will take about 1 - 2 minutes. Pour the egg into a bowl of cheese, add salt and black pepper to taste, and mix the ingredients until smooth.
Step 3: form lazy khachapuri in pita bread.Take 1 part chopped pita bread, lay it on the table and brush with a mixture of beaten eggs and butter with a cook brush. Then put a second piece of pita bread on it and repeat the procedure, act until you have the whole pita bread. Then lay a couple tablespoons of the filling on the surface of the last greased pita bread. More or less is possible. It all depends on your taste and the amount of ingredients. Roll the stuffed pita bread with an envelope and place on a plate. In the same way, start the remaining pieces of pita bread. After you have prepared all the khachapuri, dip them for a few minutes in a bowl with beaten eggs and butter and give them 1 - 2 minutes lie in it so that they absorb the remains of fat and eggs.
Step 3: bake lazy khachapuri in pita bread.Preheat the oven up to 180 - 190 degrees. Place baking paper on the non-stick pan so that its edges extend beyond the aisles of the sides. Distribute the khachapuri throughout the pan so that they do not touch and there is little free space between them. Put a baking sheet in a preheated oven and bake khachapuri for 15 - 20 minutesuntil golden. During this time, they will be browned, the cheese will melt and soak the pita, and the chicken egg will reach full readiness. Place the finished khachapuri on a large flat plate with a kitchen spatula and taste forwards!
Step 4: serve the lazy khachapuri in pita bread.Lazy khachapuri in pita bread served hot, laid on a large flat plate. This dish does not need any additions, but as an exception, it can be served with a salad of fresh vegetables, supplemented with any meat dish, such as stewed vegetables or a juicy chop. Some types of sauces can be served with khachapuri, such as tomato, mustard, sour cream, garlic, as well as homemade mayonnaise. A wonderful nutritious dinner, a great addition to lunch and a hearty breakfast, especially if you drink this yummy with fresh brewed tea! Enjoy your meal!
- Of course, the traditional filling in khachapuri is cottage cheese or cheese, but you can experiment and make khachapuri with meat, eggs and herbs, mix cheese with green onions and dill, or put capelin stewed with onions.
- - During the preparation of minced meat for khachapuri, you can add dill and parsley to it, this will give your dish a fresh aroma.
- - In the minced meat for khachapuri, you can put any spices you like that will regulate the taste effects. For example, if you want to make khachapuri spicier, add dried ground red hot pepper, hazelnut and chili, if it is more flavorful, add dried, ground, paprika, dried, or fresh herbs.
- −If you do not have a cooking brush for lubrication, you can use a sterile bandage or cotton wool, you can also lubricate pita with an ordinary, wide brush for watercolor.