Pancake Cannellon Ingredients
- Milk pasteurized any 250 milliliters
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Raw chicken egg 2 pieces
- Sifted wheat flour 5-6 tablespoons of flour
- Salt to taste
- Soda on the tip of a knife
- Vegetable oil in the dough 50 milliliters
For filling and baking:
- Bacon 3-4 strips
- Ground beef premium 700 grams
- Feta cheese 400 grams
- Hard cheese of any brand and fat content of 100 grams
- Tomato paste 500 grams (sweet)
- Tomato sauce of any kind and any brand 250 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Cinnamon 1 tablespoon
- Main ingredients: Beef, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Mixer, Measuring cup for flour, Cooker, Frying pan, Bandage, Kitchen spatula, Large flat plate, Cutting board, Knife, Large grater, Deep plate, Oven, Non-stick baking dish with a diameter of 19 by 23 centimeters, Kitchen towel, Plate
Cooking cannelloni from pancakes:
Step 1: Cooking PancakesTake a deep bowl, beat raw, unshell eggs in it and add the right amount of sugar and salt to them. Beat the ingredients until lush foam with a mixer for 4 to 6 minutes, until sugar is completely dissolved. Then add milk to the total mass and beat the ingredients for another 3 to 4 minutes, until a white foam forms on its surface. Then add soda, vegetable oil and beat the total mass of the dough for 3 to 4 minutes. And the last ingredient is sifted wheat flour. Pour it into the liquid mass in portions and, without ceasing, beat the dough with a mixer until smooth. The consistency of the dough should be similar to sour cream of medium density.
Step 2: fry the pancakes.
Step 3: prepare the cannelloni filling.Turn on the stove at medium temperature, place a frying pan on it and heat it. While the pan is heating up, lay the bacon on a cutting board and cut it into small layers with an approximate diameter of 5 by 5 centimeters. It is desirable that the bacon is meat. At the same time, add the ground beef to the pan together with the bacon. Stew them together for 20 - 25 minutes stirring with a kitchen spatula until the meat ingredients are browned. Do not add vegetable fats and water while stewing meat ingredients! Then add the right amount of tomato paste, cinnamon to the pan, salt and black pepper to taste, mix the mixture with a kitchen spatula and simmer for 5 minutes. Open the package of feta cheese, get the cheese, put it on a cutting board, cut into 2 parts one of which grate on a coarse grater, directly in a deep plate, along with the right amount of hard cheese. Cut the second part of Feta cheese into cubes with an approximate diameter 1 to 1 centimeter and toss in the pan to the meat ingredients. Stir the mixture with a kitchen spatula and simmer for 5 minutes, during which time the cheese will melt and mix with the stewed meat until smooth. Then set aside the frying pan from the stove. Preheat the oven up to 190 - 200 degrees Celsius.
Step 4: form the cannelloni.
Step 5: bake the cannelloni from pancakes.Spread the tomato sauce evenly on the cannelloni surface, sprinkle the dish with 2 types of cheese that you previously grated on a coarse grater, and place the mold in a preheated oven on 15 - 20 minutes. After the required time has passed, use a kitchen towel to remove the cannelloni form from the oven, put a portion of this magnificent and very tasty dish on a plate and taste it in advance.
Step 6: serve the cannelloni from the pancakes.Pancake Cannelloni is considered the second hot dish and is served hot. This dish is placed in portions on plates, and each serving depends on your appetite. If you have prepared cannelloni for guests, you can serve them in a baking dish. Boiled or fried potatoes, boiled rice or a salad of fresh vegetables can be served as a side dish for this dish. The ideal aperitif for this meat dish is red semi-dry or sweet wine, supporters of weaker drinks can relish cannelloni from pancakes with pomegranate or grape juice. Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - The choice of minced meat in this recipe is not important, it can be replaced with pork minced meat, chicken or mixed from 2 to 3 types of meat.
- - This is the standard recipe for cannelloni from pancakes, during the preparation of your version of cannelloni, you can add any spices you like that are suitable for meat dishes to the minced meat.
- - Instead of tomato paste, you can use fresh tomatoes, for the above amount of ingredients 500 grams.
- - Sometimes vegetables like sweet lettuce, tomatoes, onions, Korean carrots are added to cannelloni from pancakes. In this case, the amount of tomato paste is reduced by 3 or even 4 times, since the vegetables give enough juice for the minced meat to stew well and come to readiness.