Ingredients for the preparation of pancakes with mushroom and cheese filling
For potato mass:
- Raw potatoes 6 pieces
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- White onion 1 piece
- Sifted wheat flour 1, 5 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Fresh champignons 200-250 grams
- Red onion 1 piece
- Cream cheese processed any brand (without fillers) 100 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground allspice to taste
- Vegetable oil approximately 100 milliliters
- Distilled pure water as needed
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Onion, Eggs, Mushrooms
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Paper kitchen towels, Cutting board, Coarse grater, Plate - 2 pieces, Stove, Frying pan with lid, Deep bowl, Deep bowl, Kitchen spatula, Tablespoon, Large flat dish
Cooking pancakes with mushroom-cheese filling:
Step 1: prepare the filling.In fresh champignons, with a knife, cut off the roots, and peel the red onion. Rinse the ingredients alternately under running water and pat dry with paper towels. After laying them on a cutting board and cut into cubes, with an approximate diameter up to 7 millimeters. Arrange the chopped vegetables in separate plates. Turn on the stove to a medium level, and place a pan with the right amount of vegetable oil on it. Heat fat and throw chopped mushrooms into it, fry them, stirring with a kitchen spatula to a light golden crust. It will take you about mushrooms to fry 10 to 13 minutes. After the required time has elapsed, add chopped onion to the mushrooms and stew the vegetables together for another 5 - 7 minutes stirring vigorously. Then transfer the fried ingredients to a deep bowl, add to taste salt, allspice, ground pepper and the right amount of cream cheese without fillers. Stir the resulting mass with a tablespoon to a homogeneous consistency, set aside and start preparing the potato mass.
Step 2: prepare the potato mass.Peel white onions and potatoes, rinse vegetables under running water and pat dry with paper towels. Then using a coarse grater, grate the potatoes in a deep bowl, wring it out with your hand from the excess juice in your dish, and then use the same grater to grind the head of white onion into the bowl. Add salt, black pepper, 1 chicken egg and the right amount of sifted wheat flour to taste. Stir the ingredients in the bowl with a tablespoon until smooth. The filling and potato mass are ready, now you can start frying potato pancakes.
Step 3: fry potato pancakes.Turn the stove on to the middle level and place the pan on it. To begin, pour 2 to 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil into the container, but as needed during frying, you will add fat to the pan since the potato mass absorbs the oil quite a bit. Now take 1 tablespoon of potato mass and dip it in hot oil. Squeeze it lightly with a spoon so that you have a round pancake, and immediately put 1 tablespoon of mushroom-cheese filling on it. Then type more 1 tablespoon of potato mass, lay it on top of the filling and crush the still raw pancake with a kitchen spatula so that you get a beautiful round potato pancake. In the same way, form a few more potato pancakes in a pan. Fry your products on both sides until golden, crisp. After add to the pan 2 tablespoons clean distilled water and cover the container with a lid. Give the potato pancakes a little steam, this process is needed in order to slightly soften the potatoes and let it reach full readiness. In total, the process of frying and stewing will take you at least 9 - 10 minutes per serving. Turn the finished pancakes onto a large flat plate with a kitchen spatula. Pour a little oil into the pan and place the second portion of potato pancakes, forming and preparing them in the same way as indicated above.
Step 4: serve potato pancakes with mushroom and cheese filling.Draniki with mushroom-cheese filling is served hot, stacked in portions, at least 3 to 4 pieces per person. In addition to this dish, you can use sour cream, homemade cream, mayonnaise or ketchup. Just before serving, you can sprinkle pancakes with freshly chopped dill, parsley or green onions. This dish can be served separately or together with meat dishes. Inexpensive, fast and very tasty! Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - The spices indicated in this recipe are not essential, you can use any spices that are suitable for meat and vegetable dishes, for example, white ground pepper, ground coriander, bay leaf, garlic powder and these are just a few options.
- - For the preparation of this dish, you can use various types of edible mushrooms. It can be such mushrooms as cherries, butterfish, chanterelles, honey mushrooms, raincoats, mushrooms, russula truffles and many others. You can also use dried mushrooms, but before frying, they must first be soaked in warm water for 1, 5 - 2 hours, then chopped and fry.
- - In this recipe, 2 types of onions are indicated, sweet red for the filling and white are fragrant, spicy onions for the potato mass, but you can replace these 2 types of onions with ordinary onions.
- - Be sure to squeeze the potatoes after chopping, as it contains a lot of starch and juice, this potato mass can quickly darken.