Ingredients for cooking baked potatoes in an accordion oven
- Large potato 2 pieces
- Butter 120 grams
- Medium-sized garlic cloves 3 pieces
- Dried parsley 2-3 tablespoons
- Hard cheese 200 grams
- Vegetable oil for greasing a baking sheet
- Ground black pepper 1/2 teaspoon or to taste
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon or to taste
- Main ingredients: Potato, Garlic, Cheese
- Serving 2 servings
Oven, Baking tray, Knife, Cutting board, Paper kitchen towels, Grater, Plates, Kitchen brush, Serving dish
Cooking baked potatoes in an accordion oven:
Step 1: prepare the potatoes.First we need to prepare the potatoes. To do this, thoroughly rinse it under running water from the ground, sand and other contaminants. Then dry with paper kitchen towels and transfer to a cutting board. Using a knife, we make cuts across the root crop in increments of about 5 millimeters. At the same time, it is not necessary to cut the potatoes to the end, it is enough to make an incision of more than half. Then we transfer the processed potatoes to a plate or other container.
Step 2: prepare the filling.Now garlic, with a knife, peel and rinse under running water. Next, lay on a cutting board and cut into small pieces, of arbitrary shape. Then we shift the crushed component into a deep plate or bowl. After that, we shift the required amount of softened butter and dried parsley to the garlic. Next, take the cheese and cut a small piece from it, weighing approximately 20 - 30 grams. Then set the grater with small holes over the bowl in which we prepare the filling, and rub the cheese piece. Add the required amount of salt and black pepper. Then, using a fork, we begin to knead the butter, mixing it with the rest of the filling ingredients into a homogeneous mass. And after that, set aside.
Step 3: chop the cheese.The remaining cheese is transferred to a cutting board and using a knife we cut the component into plates with a thickness of 2-3 mm. At the same time, the size of the cheese plates themselves should be such that they fit in the cuts on the potatoes.
Step 4: form a potato dish.Now comes the most interesting stage of cooking, we begin to stuff the potatoes. In the cuts we place the cheese plates and the creamy garlic filling one by one. And we do this very carefully so that the potatoes remain whole on the one hand. Stuffed potatoes are bent into an accordion. In the same way we form the second potato.
Step 5: bake a potato accordion.Grease a baking tray with a kitchen brush with vegetable oil. Preheat the oven to 190 - 200 degrees Celsius. And put two potato accordions on a baking sheet. Then set the pan in the preheated oven and bake 45 minutes. At the same time, after about 15 - 20 minutes, check the condition of the accordions, perhaps they will need to be corrected and restored to their original shape. With the passage of time, we take out a baking sheet with an already prepared potato dish from the oven.
Step 6: serve the baked potatoes in the harmonica oven.This dish is served hot, as a second. Like any other potato dish, it is perfect for lunch or dinner, as well as decorate the festive table. Delight your loved ones not only with delicious, but also with beautiful food! Enjoy your meal!
- - The cheese in this recipe can be used differently, for example, grate parmesan cheese, and lay cheddar. Or any other your favorite types of cheeses.
- - For this recipe, it is best to use new potatoes.
- - In potato cuts you can put not only cheese, but also any vegetables, such as tomatoes or bell peppers. Or, any meat component, such as fried minced meat, bacon or chicken meat, pre-cooked or fried.
- - Before starting to cook this dish, remove the butter from the refrigerator in advance so that it can acquire room temperature and melt. While you are preparing potatoes.