Ingredients for Cooking Cutlets from the Oven
Ingredients for cooking cutlets from the oven:
- Ground beef fresh 700 grams
- White wheat bread 4 slices
- Pasteurized milk 1.5 cups (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Onions 1 piece (large) or 2 pieces (small)
- Garlic 2-3 prongs
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Salt 1 teaspoon without slide or to taste
- Butter 70-80 grams
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
- Breadcrumbs as needed
- Caraway seeds ground teaspoon
- Ground black pepper ground teaspoon or to taste
- Allspice half a teaspoon or to taste
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Onions, Garlic, Eggs, Butter
- Serving 5 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Oven, Small stewpan, Knife, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Paper kitchen towels, Deep bowl, Deep plate, Manual meat grinder, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Non-stick baking tray or non-stick baking dish, Baking brush, Aluminum food foil, Kitchen towel, Kitchen spatula, large flat plate or portioned plate
Cooking cutlets from the oven:
Step 1: prepare the bread.Preheat the oven first up to 200 degrees Celsius. Then pour the required amount of pasteurized milk into a small stewpan and place the container on a plate that is turned on to a medium level. Preheat milk up to 35 - 38 degrees and pour warm milk liquid, crushed by hand and laid in a deep bowl of bread.
Step 2: prepare onions and garlic.Peel the onion and garlic with a knife, rinse under running water and pat dry with paper towels. Then lay the onion on a cutting board and cut into smaller pieces in diameter so that they fit freely into the neck of a manual meat grinder. Leave the garlic cloves intact and place the vegetables prepared for chopping in one deep plate.
Step 3: prepare the minced meat.On the kitchen table, install a manual meat grinder with a medium grid, put a deep bowl under it and chop the onion and garlic cloves through it. Then squeeze the softened bread from excess milk and grind vegetables like a meat grinder just like vegetables. Now remove the bowl from under the meat grinder. Add to it fresh ground beef, ground caraway seeds, black pepper, allspice, salt to taste and, in the same place, beat the chicken egg without shell. Stir the minced meat with a tablespoon to a uniform consistency.
Step 4: form the cutlets.Pour into a deep plate about 100 - 150 grams breadcrumbs. Pick up a couple of tablespoons of minced meat, lay them on the palm of your hand, previously moistened with ordinary running water, and form a cutlet oval or round in shape up to 2 centimeters thick. After, put the meat product in a bowl with breadcrumbs and roll the cutlet in them on all sides, in the same way, form the remaining cutlets, alternately laying them on a cutting board, sprinkled with a small layer of breadcrumbs. Add breadcrumbs to the plate as needed.
Step 5: bake the patties.Now take a non-stick baking tray or non-stick baking dish, this recipe uses a round shape, as it is easier to tighten with foil. Lubricate the container with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, using a baking brush and place the patties in it at a short distance from each other, that's enough 1 centimeter. Cover the mold with aluminum foil so that there are no gaps and send it to the preheated oven for 20 minutes. During this time, the meat is steamed, and it will reach almost complete readiness both inside and outside. Then take a piece of butter, remove the packaging from it and cut it into small slices with the calculation 1 slice for 1 cutlet, it's about 10 - 12 grams. Across 20 minutes open the oven, very carefully remove the foil from the mold, you can not remove it completely, it is very hot, just move the foil to the side. Put on each cutlet 1 piece each butter and return to the oven for 20 minuteswithout covering with foil. During baking, you will observe how your cutlets are covered with a ruddy, beautiful dark brown crust and let juice out. After the required time, remove the form with the finished meat products from the oven, helping yourself with a kitchen towel. Put it on the kitchen table, let it cool slightly and lay the patties, helping yourself with a kitchen spatula on a large flat plate. Or put cutlets on a serving plate at the rate of 2 cutlets - 1 serving.
Step 6: serve the patties from the oven.Oven cutlets are a versatile meat dish that is served hot. Finished products are laid on a large flat dish and served on the festive table, decorated with sprigs of fresh green dill or parsley. Well, if you cook this dish for an everyday table, you can put cutlets in portions on plates at the rate of 2 cutlets per serving. The texture of the meat products will be airy, juicy, soft and very tender. The cutlets taste just amazing spicy with a pleasant aroma of baked beef, onion and garlic. In the form of a side dish, almost anything will fit such cutlets, it can be mashed potatoes, baked or boiled vegetables, salads, boiled rice, pasta or cereals. Enjoy it! Enjoy your meal!
- - The spices indicated in this recipe are not essential, you can use any others that are suitable for cooking meat dishes.
- - You can also put any greens you like in minced meat, for example green onions, dill, parsley, minced through a meat grinder, and these are just a few options.
- - Sifted wheat flour can be used instead of breadcrumbs. Or chop the crusts of fresh white bread in a blender, fry the crumbs in a dry frying pan and roll the meat in it.
- - For the preparation of this type of meatballs, you can use combined minced meat, for example pork - beef, with the addition of chicken or turkey minced meat.
- - You can cook the stuffing yourself, but do not forget that it must include a piece of bacon, for juiciness. For example, 300 grams of beef, 100 grams of chicken and 100 grams of fat, is not a bad combination, but you can experiment and change the proportions in order to achieve the desired juiciness.
- - If you wish, after the first 20 minutes of baking, you can grease the cutlets with mayonnaise and after putting slices of butter on them, from this your products get even more ruddy.