Italian pizza ingredients
2 pizza dough:
- Wheat flour 175 grams
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Sugar 2 teaspoons
- Granular dry yeast 1 teaspoon
- Distilled pure water 125 milliliters
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
2 pizza toppings:
- Tomato paste 1 tablespoon
- Onion 1 piece (small)
- Pitted olives 10 pieces
- Bulgarian pepper 2 pieces
- Cherry Tomatoes 7-8 pieces
- Salami sausage 200 grams
- Hard cheese 150 grams or to taste
- Dried ground basil teaspoon
- Oregano Dried Ground Quarter Teaspoon
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Garlic powder half a teaspoon
- Dried ground parsley, half a teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausage, Onion, Pepper, Tomato
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Whisk, Measuring cup, Deep bowl, Fine mesh strainer, Stove, Stewpan, Cutting board, Knife, Blender, Plate - 5 pieces, Grater, Nonstick pan, Rolling pin, Oven, Kitchen towel - 2 pieces
Italian pizza making:
Step 1: prepare the dough.Sift the desired amount of wheat flour into a deep bowl with a fine mesh sieve. Add salt, sugar, granular yeast to it and mix the products with a whisk until a homogeneous consistency. Turn the stove level to medium temperature and put on it a small stewpan with the required amount of clean distilled water, you do not need to bring the liquid to a boil, just warm it up to 40 - 45 degrees, yeast will not rise in hot water! Connect the heated fluid to 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and mix the ingredients until smooth. Pour the liquid into a bowl of dry ingredients. Knead a homogeneous dough, first with a tablespoon, and when it becomes difficult for you to mix, grasp the dough with clean hands. Put it on the kitchen table sprinkled with sifted wheat flour and knead the dough for 2 to 3 minutes. Rinse the bowl in which you originally made the initial batch, under running water, pat dry with paper towels and grease 1 tablespoon vegetable oil. Place the kneading dough in a prepared bowl, cover with a kitchen towel and place in a warm place for 40 minutes for example, near an included stove. During this time, the semi-finished flour will increase in size by about 1.5 - 2 times.
Step 2: prepare the filling.
Step 3: roll out the dough.
Step 4: form the pizza.
Step 5: bake pizza.
Step 6: serve pizza in Italian.Italian pizza is served hot, after cooking, you can transfer it to a large flat dish and then cut into portions, or cut flavored pizza immediately and serve in portions on separate plates. Savoring this yummy is pleasant with light aperitifs, it can be beer, a gentle semi-sweet red or white wine, cocktails with a small amount of alcohol. Proponents of a non-alcoholic lifestyle can enjoy this dish with juices, tea or a cup of aromatic coffee. Not expensive, practical and very tasty! Enjoy your meal!
- - The filling for this type of pizza can be supplemented with any canned or pickled vegetables, such as cucumber, hot pepper, pieces of eggplant, garlic.
- - Instead of cherry tomatoes, you can use ordinary tomatoes with dense walls.
- - The spices and herbs indicated in this recipe are not essential, you can use your favorite seasoning composition.
- - Instead of sausage with salts, you can use fried bacon, stewed meat of any kind, boiled and minced meat or any other type of sausage, it all depends on your taste.
- - In the dough, instead of vegetable oil, you can add olive or creamy melted butter.
- - You can simplify the preparation of this dish if instead of yeast dough you will use semi-prepared pizza cakes that can be purchased at any store.