Ingredients for cooking meat with cherry sauce.
- Pork tenderloin 700 grams
- Cherry 400-450 grams
- Semisweet red wine 500 milliliters
- Pork roasting flour
- Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
- A mixture of five peppers, ground to taste
- Butter 50 grams
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients: Pork, Cherry, Red Wine
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Kitchen stove, Frying pan, Kitchen spatula, Measuring cup, Plates, Kitchen hammer, Baking dish, Foil, Colander
Cooking meat with cherry sauce:
Step 1: prepare the meat.
The first thing we do is prepare the meat. We wash the pork under cold running water and put it on a cutting board. With a sharp knife, cut off the fatty layers and tendons.
Then we cut the pork tenderloin across the fibers into 6-8 pieces with a width of 3.5 to 5 centimeters.
We arm ourselves with a kitchen hammer and beat off each piece until the thickness reaches about 1 centimeter.
Next, sprinkle them on both sides with salt and a mixture of peppers to taste. Set the prepared meat aside.
Step 2: prepare the cherry.
Pour the cherries into a colander and rinse thoroughly under running water. Using a special kitchen appliance, remove the seeds from the cherry. If there is no such device on the farm, then we spread the berries on a cutting board and, carefully cutting each cherry, we get the bones with our hands. The peeled berries are transferred to a deep plate.
Step 3: fry and bake meat.
We heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius, and turn on the stove temperature to an average level. We put the pan on the burner and pour vegetable oil into it. Pour a little wheat flour into a large flat plate and roll the pork chops thoroughly in it. Once the fat is hot, put the meat in a pan.
Fry pork on both sides until golden brown.
After carefully pour the wine, bring it to a boil, reduce the temperature of the stove and simmer the meat for a couple of minutes. Then put the pork slices in a baking dish, cover it with foil and send it to the preheated oven for 10 - 15 minutes.
In this case, do not remove the pan with the remaining wine from the stove.
Step 4: prepare the cherry sauce.
Put the prepared cherry in a pan for wine and stirring with a kitchen spatula to prepare the sauce until thickened. We taste and if necessary add salt with sugar.
Then turn off the fire, spread the butter, stirring everything with a spatula, melt the fat. All the sauce is ready and you can serve the dish to the table.
Step 5: serve meat with cherry sauce.
We take out the pork from the oven, remove the foil and lay out the hot pieces on plates. Pour the meat and side dish with our cherry sauce with a tablespoon and treat the guests with this wonderful aromatic dish. As a side dish, you can serve mashed potatoes, pasta or crumbly rice.
Enjoy your meal!
- The choice of meat for this recipe is not important, you can use beef, lamb, chicken or rabbit meat for cooking. The main thing to remember is that the cooking time will vary depending on the meat.
- A mixture of peppers can be replaced with one black ground pepper or use your favorite seasonings that are suitable for meat.
- If you add about 1 tablespoon of cherry paste to the cherry, the taste of the sauce will turn out deeper and more saturated.
- To prevent meat juice from splashing around the kitchen during beating, wrap the pork slices in plastic wrap in advance.