Sausage Sandwich Ingredients
- 2 slices bread
- Salami to taste
- Cheese 30-40 grams or to taste
- Butter to taste
- Main ingredients: Sausage and sausages, Cheese, Bread
- Serving 1 serving
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Kitchen stove, Frying pan with lid, Kitchen spatula, Grater, Serving plate
Making a sausage sandwich:
Step 1: chop the sausage.
So, we begin the preparation of a sandwich with the preparation of salami. We put the sausage stick on a cutting board and cut into thin slices. Their quantity depends on your taste. In our case, we got 6 very thin slices.
Step 2: prepare the cheese.
Now take a grater with small holes and rub into a small piece of cheese into chips. Of course, you can cut the cheese with a knife, but it is better grated, and most importantly it will melt faster.
Step 3: form a sandwich.
Slices of bread on one side with a thin layer of butter. Then we turn one slice with oil down and lay salami on it.
After sprinkle the sausage with cheese chips and proceed to frying.
Step 4: fry the sandwich.
We turn on the temperature of the stove to a strong level, put the pan on the burner and put the bread with sausage and cheese, butter down into it. Then cover the sandwich with the second slice of bread butter up, close the pan with a lid and fry.
After a few minutes, remove the lid, carefully turn the sandwich over, reduce the temperature of the plate and close the lid again.
We prepare a sandwich until the cheese and a beautiful golden brown crust are completely melted.
Step 5: serve the sausage sandwich.
With a kitchen spatula we spread the sandwich on a beautiful plate, cut it in half and can be served. Such a sandwich is served both hot and chilled, but always with hot, aromatic tea, coffee, cocoa or milk. Enjoy a simple and delicious meal!
Enjoy your meal!
- Salami can be replaced with any other sausage according to your taste, and any kind of smoked or cooked sausage will do.
- Slices of bread can be spread on one side with garlic sauce, mayonnaise, ketchup or mustard.
- Such sandwiches can be supplemented with sprigs of greens, for example, parsley or spinach, as well as fresh or pickled cucumbers.
- Sandwiches with sausage can be prepared from long loaf, Borodino or rye bread.