Ingredients for Making Vegetarian Tomato Soup
- Tomatoes in their own juice 850 grams
- Pasta 100 grams
- Onion 150 grams
- 2 cloves medium sized garlic
- Carrot 100 grams
- Fresh parsley or fresh dill to taste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Main Ingredients Tomato, Pasta
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Medium cauldron with a lid, Wooden spatula, Medium grater, Cutting board, Knife, Plate - 2 pieces, Blender, Saucer, Medium saucepan with a lid, Tablespoon, Deep serving plate, Scoop, Colander, Kitchen gloves
Cooking Vegetarian Tomato Soup:
Step 1: prepare the onion.
Using a knife, peel the onion from the husk and then thoroughly rinse under running water. We spread it on a cutting board and grind it into small cubes with the same sharp inventory. Shredded vegetable is transferred to a free plate.
Step 2: prepare the carrots.
Using a knife, peel the carrots from the skins and after - thoroughly rinse the vegetable under running water. Using a medium grater, rub it directly into a clean plate.
Step 3: prepare the garlic.
We spread the garlic on a cutting board and, squeezing slightly on it with a knife blade, remove the husk. After that, slightly rinse the cloves under running water and grind it into small pieces on the same cutting board. Shred finely chopped garlic in a clean saucer.
Step 4: Cook the Pasta
Pour ordinary water into the middle pan so that it half-fills the container, and put it on medium heat. To make the water boil faster, cover the pan with a lid. Immediately after the liquid begins to boil, remove the lid and salt the liquid to taste. Attention: a lot of salt should not be added, as it is absorbed into pasta and thereby can spoil the taste of the dish itself.
So, pour the pasta into a boiling liquid, mix well, using a tablespoon, and cook them according to the instructions on the package. The approximate cooking time is from 10 to 20 minutes from the moment of boiling water again.
After the allotted time, turn off the burner, and pasta with water, holding the pan with kitchen tacks, pour through a colander into the sink. To prevent pasta from sticking together, rinse them under running cold water and set aside for a while.
Step 5: Cooking Vegetarian Tomato Soup
Pour a small amount of vegetable oil into the cauldron and put the capacity on the fire less than average. When the oil warms up well, pour the carrots with onions into the container and, with constant stirring, fry the vegetables to a soft golden color. After that, add the garlic, again mix everything well with the tools at hand and fry a little more with other vegetables, then put the tomatoes in a cauldron in our own juice. Stew the base for the soup for 5 minutes under the cover.
After the allotted time, salt and pepper the soup to taste and pour ordinary cold water “by eye” into the container, depending on how thick you want to cook the first dish. Again, mix well and bring the vegetarian soup to a boil. Immediately after that, turn off the burner, and set the cauldron aside to cool slightly with kitchen tacks.
Now, using a blender, grind the soup to a puree condition at medium speed for 1-2 minutes. At the end, pour the pasta into the container with the tomato mixture, mix well again and serve.
Step 6: serve vegetarian tomato soup.
Using a scoop, pour the vegetarian tomato soup into a deep plate and serve at the dinner table until the dish has cooled. If desired, on a cutting board with a knife, you can finely chop fresh parsley or dill and sprinkle soup on it. The dish turns out fragrant, very tasty, with spicy pungency and unusual taste.
- For the preparation of vegetarian tomato soup, you can use pasta of any shape. The taste of this dish will not change.
- Instead of tomatoes, you can use fresh tomatoes in your own juice. To do this, blanch the vegetables, then remove the peel from them and grind them immediately in a blender so that the tomato puree undergoes heat treatment during the preparation of the soup itself.
- In addition to black pepper, you can use spices to taste like bay leaf, cumin, asafoetida, coriander, and sugar, in case the soup is very acidic due to the tomatoes.
- The less you add water to the soup, the thicker it will turn out. In any case, after cooking, you can dilute a thick dish with hot boiled water, mix everything well with a tablespoon and only then serve it to the dining table.