Korean Beetroot Ingredients
- Beets (young) - about 1 kg; taste
- Garlic 1 head;
- Ground red pepper 1-2 tsp;
- Ground coriander 2 tsp;
- Vinegar 9% 3 tbsp .;
- Vegetable oil-1 glass; taste
- Salt and sugar to taste. taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 3 servings
Inventory:Plate ;, Knife ;, Spoon ;, Grater.
Korean beetroot cooking:
Step 1: Peel the vegetables.We get young beets from the refrigerator or from where you keep it. Then remove the skin very thinly. This can be done with a special appliance or an ordinary kitchen knife. Then on a medium or large grater, only special for the silk of vegetables, we rub the beets. If you skillfully do it with a knife, then you can not complicate yourself.
Step 2: Let's start cooking beets.Wow, garlic lovers are lucky now. We all know that it is very useful, and sometimes in the cold we give it to our children so that they do not catch a cold. But in the appetizer we needed garlic to give flavor and pungency. We clean and wash it, then rub it on a fine grater. After that, salt, pepper and ground cordar will go into action. Mix everything thoroughly and taste it. If anything, add a little sugar (I threw 2-3 tablespoons). Right now, pour a little vinegar, look just do not overdo it with the quantity, otherwise you will not be able to eat beets. Then we mix everything several times so that vinegar can get into all the intervals of beets. We heat one glass of sunflower oil in a small pan. We do this to such an extent that a small haze is formed. For this you will need 2-3 minutes, this is if you will be burning on high heat. Pour the finished oil into the beets. Be on the alert, because the oil will start to “shoot”, and if it gets on your hand, or even on your face, it will be very painful. Therefore, pour it gradually, without rushing. When in contact with oil, the beets will change color, so do not be alarmed. Mix the whole mass well and let cool, then put in the refrigerator for 6 hours, you can also overnight.
Step 3: We serve to the table.Ready and brewed beets can be served at any table, decorating with greens and, in my case, radish. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you have a garlic box, do not play with a grater, but boldly push the garlic in this appliance. After all, the taste will not change.
- - Homemade beets can be used in salads. They will turn out saturated and tasty.
- - After the beets are ready, you can pour a little mayonnaise into it, but this is only for everybody.
- - If you have high percent vinegar, we dilute it with boiled water, because without taking this step, the beets will be very sour and tasteless.