Ingredients for the preparation of Mushroom Glade Salad
- Pickled champignons 1 can (500 ml)
- Ham 250 g
- 2 eggs
- 1 carrot
- Potato 2 pcs.
- Hard cheese 150 g
- Red onion 1 pc.
- Dressing mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Dried basil to taste
- Greens (parsley, dill) 1 bunch
- Lettuce leaves 7 pcs. for clearance
- Main Ingredients Mushrooms
- Serving 5-6
Crockery, Knife, Cutting board, Grater, Stove, Saucepan, Salad dish, Food wrap
Preparation of Mushroom Glade Salad:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.
We have puff salad, which means we will prepare all the ingredients in advance. To begin with, send eggs, carrots and potatoes, previously washed, to boil in a saucepan.
When they are cooked, grind all the indicated ingredients with a grater.
In the meantime, put the cheese in the freezer so that it is easier to rub, and we will take on the cutting of ham. In a salad, we need it in the form of small cubes.
We wash the greens and lettuce with running water. Finely chop the greens, leaving a couple of branches intact for decoration, and put the lettuce leaves on. Rub the frozen cheese on a coarse grater.
Onion must be finely chopped. For the recipe, I chose red onion, because it does not bite, but you can use pickled onions from a can of mushrooms, or regular onions without bitterness. To do this, you can spasser it in a pan with a small amount of vegetable oil, or chop and scald with boiling water. Choose the option that you like best.
When all the ingredients are ready, proceed to the preparation of the salad itself.
Step 2: Cooking the Salad.As already mentioned, the salad is puff and cooked "scruff of the neck" - this means that all the ingredients are stacked sequentially, in layers, each need to be salted and greased with dressing, only now we will start to prepare the salad not from the first layer, but from the last. To do this, we need a certain form in which we will collect the salad. In general, an ordinary pan may come up. We line the pan or mold with cling film, open the jar of mushrooms and put them in the pan with the caps down. Sprinkle mushrooms with chopped herbs, and then spread the layer of potatoes, evenly distribute it, salt and grease with mayonnaise. If you wish, you can add a little black ground pepper and dried basil to each layer. Other seasonings will do. Next comes a layer of ham cubes, eggs, red onions, carrots and finally cheese. We spread lettuce leaves, which will play a role, for example, fern, and cover the form with a lid. We remove the design with the salad in the refrigerator so that the layers are tamped and soaked with mayonnaise. It will take about 4-5 hours.
Step 3: Serve the finished salad.We take the salad out of the refrigerator after a while, remove the lid and cover the pan with a wide salad bowl, then gently and quickly turn the pan with the salad bowl down and remove it. Then we remove the film and admire the resulting creation. If the mushrooms have moved out a bit, you can correct them, decorate with branches of greenery that we left by sticking them between the mushrooms. Serve the salad chilled and eat with pleasure! Enjoy your meal!
- Instead of mushrooms, you can use other mushrooms. Both marinated and boiled and fried.
- The salad can be arranged according to the standard principle - from the first layer to the last, sticking mushrooms into the already prepared salad.
- The composition of the salad can be changed. Instead of ham, both meat and canned fish are suitable. Fans of spicy can replace boiled carrots with Korean carrots. To better taste the cheese, it can be cut into small cubes, etc.
- Instead of mayonnaise, you can season the salad with sour cream and garlic sauce.
- When buying pickled mushrooms, be sure to pay attention to the expiration date.