Shrimp and Sesame Toast Ingredients
- Shrimp (fresh) 250-300 grams
- Sesame (seeds) 100-150 grams
- Egg 1 pc.
- Corn starch 1 teaspoon
- Sesame oil 20-25 ml
- Fresh white bread 6 slices
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Frying Pan, Casserole (for cooking shrimp), Blender, Knife
Toasting shrimp and sesame seeds:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.Rinse the shrimp well under running water and place in a pan. Pour water there and put on fire. Boil for 10 minutes until they turn red. Cool the shrimps and clean them a little. In principle, only ponytails will do. Ponytails, in turn, are shifted into a blender and chopped as much as possible. Break the egg and gently separate the protein from the yolk. Add protein to the blender, there is also corn starch and sesame oil. Beat everything in a blender again. Salt, pepper and beat for the last time.
Step 2: make toasts.We put the pan on the fire and pour quite a bit (10 ml) of vegetable oil. Spread the mixture obtained in a blender on a slice of bread and gently distribute it along the edges with a knife. So do with all the slices. Then cut each slice into four triangles and sprinkle abundantly with sesame seeds. Half-prepared toasts are fried on one side in a frying pan until light brown (minutes 2-3).
Step 3: serve.We put the finished toasts on a plate and serve to the table. Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of a blender, you can use a meat grinder or just shrimp finely chopped with a knife. In this case, you will have to mix them with the rest of the ingredients in a separate bowl.
- - It is advisable to use ready-made toasts with your favorite sauce. I recommend "Paprik"