Ingredients for Making Pasta Dough
- premium wheat flour 3/4 cup
- large egg yolks 8 pcs.
- 1 chicken egg
- olive oil 1.5 tsp
- milk (any fat content) 1 tbsp. l
- Main ingredients Eggs, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:cling film, fine sieve, knife, measuring cup, noodle cutter (pasta) or meat grinder with a fine mesh
Making pasta dough:
Step 1: Combine the flour and eggs.First, sift the flour with a sieve to remove the lumps and make it crumbly. Pour the flour with a slide on a clean table and make a small hole (recess) on its top. Of course, you can pour flour into a cup, but then it will be difficult for you to knead the dough. Now, we pour the yolks, egg and olive oil into the resulting depression. Now, gently, we begin to mix this mass with flour in a circular motion, without going beyond the recess in the flour.
Step 2: Knead the dough.After mixing the egg mixture with flour, we begin to knead the dough until it becomes homogeneous. It takes about 15-20 minutes for me.
Step 3: Finished Dough.Now we need to wrap our dough with cling film and let it rest for about an hour. After that, you can make your favorite pasta from the dough. In order to get real pasta from the dough, you need to use a special pasta or a meat grinder with a fine mesh. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can immediately boil and eat pasta from such a test, or you can stock up on them for the future. To do this, spread the pasta on the table for a couple of hours so that it dries and pack it in bags.
- - By the way, to make red noodles - add 2 tbsp to the dough. tablespoons of tomato paste or ketchup, to get the green noodles - add 2 tbsp. tablespoons of spinach puree, for flexible noodles, use 20 g of dried dried mushrooms, and for pink - 2 tbsp. tablespoons of beetroot pork.
- - So that the dough does not stick to the table when kneading, sprinkle it with a thin layer of flour.